So lately I been doing some stuff toward re-engineering the community some are more impacting to the community than others but I think that all of them are working ok:
- Collaboration list on the wiki and re-published at collabnet. It contains a list of skill-set that contributors can get.
- Finished the Video tutorial for LinuxDVD+ for installing OpenOffice.org in Linux from the website
- Re-vitalize the chapters project
- Re-vitalize the “Migration template” for employees.
- Start the project with the Japanese community for knowledge base
- Establish the Spanish dictionary in default OpenOffice.org build
- Got Alberto Barrionuevo and three more volunteers to OpenOffice.org community
- Build a small network in Ecuador to move to OpenOffice.org
- Start presentation for what’s new on OpenOffice.org 2.3 in the government
So I hope these things come to a good ending since we are also preparing for Translating 2.4 and we would need a lot of bodies translating this version of OOo.Special thanks to Ariel who reported some bugs in the 2.3 version and we are working on solving them for 2.4.